||Immediate opening for a Project Architect
Applicants should be highly motivated individuals who prefer working in a small, established, and growing firm in Central South Dakota. Firm provides architectural services for both residential and commercial projects with an emphasis on effective construction management, energy efficiency, window replacement, adaptive reuse, historic preservation and environmental design.This is for a full-time position with medical benefits and a 401K plan. Leadership skills with a desire for ownership in the firm would be a plus for the candidate.
· Accredited Professional or Graduate degree in Architecture with 5-10 years professional experience as a licensed architect.
· Professional Registration required.
· Highly developed skills in design, client communications, contract administration, project scheduling and consultant coordination
· AutoCAD proficient, (Adobe products & Sketch-up a plus).
· Skilled at multitasking and working toward multiple deadlines.
· Extensive understanding of materials, construction processes, systems, and methodologies.
· Be willing to take on responsibility, efficient, and comfortable under pressure in regards to deadlines.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, selected work samples and compensation requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please.