|Real Estate Development Coordinator
|Post Date:||Friday, June 28|
|Job Title:||Real Estate Development Coordinator|
|Organization:||Life Time Fitness|
|Description:||Collaborate with Development Manager to plan, schedule and manage the real estate development process for new Life Time Fitness centers including site feasibility analysis, obtaining project zoning and entitlements, approvals and permits, closing on property and with construction administration responsibilities.
Candidate must be self motivated, driven and personable with the ability to multitask and function in a fast paced team environment. Must uphold the Life Time Fitness Mission Statement.
Examples of Work Performed
- Preparation of site feasibility report and executive summary.
- Preparation and submittal of entitlement, civil and landscape applications.
- Creating and maintaining overall project schedules.
- Real estate closing or lease commencement process.
- Negotiation and creation of project development conditions.
- Meetings with City staff, officials and politicians as needed.
- Presenting projects to City, County and State economic development agencies as needed.
- Scope review of Civil / Landscape construction contracts
- Quality assurance.
- Consulting contract management and pay applications
- Document review for conformance to LTF development and design standards
- Project close out (as-built plans, 3rd party inspections, etc.) for site related construction.
- Coordinates responses to Requests For Information (RFIs) and design changes with Civil Engineer of record
- Creation of project specific site, storm water management, and landscape maintenance plans
- Developer's / seller's work schedule, escrow requests, and development bond releases
- Life Time's obligations under both municipal and private requirements and agreements
- Obtaining approvals for temporary presale office.
- 4-year college degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field
- 2-4 years related experience
Licenses / Certifications / Registration:
- None required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristic
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle and resolve conflicts in a professional, tactful manner
- Ability to build relationships with members
- Ability to operate a personal computer
- Knowledge of standard office procedures and computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, and Power Point
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task with tight deadlines independently and within a team environment
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and recommend solutions
- Ability to travel as required
Primary Location: : MN-Chanhassen - COR - Corporate
Shift: Day Job
To apply, please visit: http://jobs.lifetimefitness.com/job/Time-Job-IL/2533710/
|Contact Information:||Life Time Casting|