||- Responsible for master planning, programming and the development of large, complex medical facilities.
- Work directly with and lead multi-disciplinary teams, and deliver projects on schedule and within budget.
- Responsible for coordinating team members and consultants, programming projects, conducting site visits, and all necessary communications and documentation needed to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Participate in client presentations and project meetings.
- Assist in cultivating new business opportunities.
- Qualified candidates must have ten years of recent experience in master planning, programming and developing large, complex medical facilities.
- Broad base of experience with patient, ambulatory, diagnostic facilities and academic medical centers required.
- Degree in architecture or related field required.
- Experience wth lean planning preferred.
- AutoCAD proficiency preferred.
- Revit experience preferred.
- Professional registration preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1826239-2073-5853