||Flad Architects, a nationally recognized thought leader in the planning and design of cutting-edge facilities, is seeking a Project Architect to join our Science & Technology team in Madison, Wisconsin.
• Responsible for leadership and coordination with project team members and consultants from project inception through completion.
• Assist the Project Manager in directing and managing the project team, mentoring staff, and representing the firm to the client.
• Deliver design sensitive projects on schedule and within budget while making authoritative decisions and recommendations of significant impact related to the project.
• Responsible for the technical planning and execution of the project documents.
• Participate in client presentations and/or meetings.
• Qualified candidates must have a minimum of ten years architectural experience, with at least five years of recent Project Architect experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and working on relevant, large-scale science and technology focused facilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture required.
• Professional registration required.
• AutoCAD proficiency required.
• Revit experience preferred.
• LEED AP preferred.
• Excellent presentation, written, verbal and graphics communication skills essential.
Qualified candidates must submit a resume via the opportunities link on our website at www.flad.com. (http://www.flad.com/jobs/job_list). AA/EOE