||Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. (SEH®) is a multi-disciplined firm of engineers, architects, planners, and scientists known for our comprehensive technical capabilities and superior client service, which contribute to Building a Better World for All of Us™. We've been in business for 85 years serving both public and private clients from more than 30 offices across the Midwest, Colorado, and Wyoming.
We are looking for an individual who wants to be part of a team that provides exceptional service to our clients, and we have an immediate Project opportunity for a CADD Technician within our Architecture Practice Center located in St Paul, MN.
Responsibilities for this position include working as part of a design team using Revit for the production of construction documents, specifications, preparing bidding documents and making revisions as necessary through construction.
• Associates Degree in Architecture or related field.
• Minimum of two (2) years of related experience.
• Strong working knowledge and experience with Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Photoshop and Microsoft Office software.
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License and be able to provide own means of reliable transportation for occasional day trips.
• Ability to travel as needed for team meetings, client consultations, on-site inspections/visits, etc. Occasional overnight travel may be required.
• Working knowledge of MasterSpec