|Intern Architect – Spencer, IA
|Post Date:||Monday, January 27|
|Job Title:||Intern Architect – Spencer, IA|
|Organization:||Cannon Moss Brygger Architects|
|Description:||Imagine. Collaborate. Create.
If you share these expectations, then look no further!
Cannon Moss Brygger Architects (CMBA) is currently seeking an Intern Architect to join our Spencer team – enjoy the fun and vibrant Iowa Great Lakes region!
CMBA is a 100-year-old firm with new and exciting ideas. We have three Iowa and Nebraska locations. We have a collaborative, fun work environment and are committed to pushing the boundaries of excellence and creativity. We will be relocating to a new space in downtown Spencer shortly.
Candidates must be outgoing, independent, detail-oriented and passionate about design – creativity is in our mission statement!
There are strong opportunities for professional growth and advancement in this position.
• Bachelor/Masters in Architecture
• 0 to 5 years experience
• Good design skills
• Must be proficient in Revit
• Demonstrated computer modeling experience
• Ability to multi-task on several projects
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced team environment
• Must have excellent verbal, written and communication skills
• Desire to be engaged and networked in the local community
|Contact Information:||Matt Barstad|