||Our healthcare design team is a group of problem solvers focused on providing some of the firm’s biggest clients with design solutions that address their needs across vast, complex real estate portfolios. This team of project managers, architects, interior designers and technicians specialize in delivering tenant-improvement healthcare projects with flexible, thoughtful and innovative solutions. We are seeking an entry-level interior designer to join our healthcare team in our Minneapolis office.
Key features of the role
Support our client’s company brands through the creation and implementation of workplace standards. Develop existing and new plans for healthcare projects from clinical, acute care, and medical retail.
Responsibilities will include:
• Space planning solutions for clinical, acute care, and medical retail interior design projects
• Work on all phases of a project including field verification, programming, schematic design, design development, and limited construction documentation
• Develop design solutions in collaboration with a team to meet the client’s design standards and expectations
• Work closely with Healthcare Project Manager for the client to research products and applications for corporate standards
• Interact with healthcare vendors and consultants
What we're looking for:
• Superior space planning and interior design capabilities
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Experience with construction documentation
• Strong working knowledge of building codes including a working knowledge of I-occupancy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Commitment to team success
• Professional degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited school
• 2 - 4 years of healthcare design and project delivery experience
• Requires extensive experience with systems furniture (furniture dealership experience preferred)
• Proficiency in Revit
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with InDesign and Photoshop are strongly preferred
• Ability to travel throughout the United States
||Our employees enjoy respect, room to grow and the opportunity to do exceptional work and we take pride in their loyalty and dedication. Our employees make our firm a great place to work. We provide competitive benefits and contribute to health, dental, and life insurance, offer 401K, employee stock ownership plan and more.
Please apply via our careers page www.rsparch.com/careers.html by clicking on the position. Individuals selected for interviews will be asked to provide samples of their work.
EEO/AA. No phone calls please.