|Senior Interior Project Manager
|Post Date:||Wednesday, October 23|
|Job Title:||Senior Interior Project Manager|
|Organization:||Life Time Fitness Inc.|
|Description:||Senior Interior Project Manager-CHA02652
Assures that the interiors studio sets, implements, and achieves strategic goals as approved by Managing Committee. Upholds the fulfillment of Life Time Fitness' Mission Statement.
- Oversight of interior design for all assigned new construction and remodel projects for QA/QC and compliance with the Life Time prototypical standards and industry best practices
- Manages scheduling, budgeting and staffing
- Responsible for meeting project deadlines and budgets
- Provide project team coordination for finish plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction.
- Maintains liaison relationships with individuals and consultants in or outside the firm for coordination of budget, schedule and technical matters.
- Advises business owners on interior design factors including code compliance, space planning, and utilization of furnishings, fixtures and equipment, to ensure successful new prototypical designs are issued in all active projects.
- Assist with goal setting, and mentoring staff fostering a respectful, creative and inspiring environment
- Assist VP and Director of Architecture and Design with internal client group requests by providing intelligence and thought leadership to support their requirements
- Develops drawings and presentations to communicate ideas.
- Degree in Interior Design from a CIDA Accredited Program
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in interior design; 7+ years experience in project management; 5+ yeas in retail, education, health and fitness design &/or architecture
- Fundamental experience in programming, planning principles and field concepts, practices and procedures.
- CAD, Revit, 3D computer modeling/Sketch-up, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Performs a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Demonstration of leadership, development and mentorship of junior staff
- CID/NCIDQ registered
- LEED AP preferred
Primary Location: : MN-Chanhassen - COR - Corporate
Shift: Day Job
To apply, please visit: http://jobs.lifetimefitness.com/job/Chanhassen-Senior-Interior-Project-Manager-Job-MN-55317/18436400/
|Contact Information:||Life Time Casting|