|BIM/CAD Systems Manager
|Post Date:||Wednesday, October 23|
|Job Title:||BIM/CAD Systems Manager|
|Organization:||Life Time Fitness Inc.|
|Description:||BIM/CAD Systems Manager-CHA02692
Life Time Fitness is currently seeking a BIM /CAD Systems Manager to drive success in the Architecture Department.
- Lead the Architecture & Design Department in the transition from AutoCAD to Revit including setting up departmental BIM standards, SOP's and leading all Revit and supporting software implementation efforts.
- Assist in the production of construction documents by modelling BIM content, Revit families and prototypical details, automating routines to support standards and productivity, and drafting electronic drawings.
- Liaison with Life Time Corporate-IT and outside vendors for all departmental technology needs. Including but not limited to printers, software licenses, all software set-up and installation including programming, new hire workstation computer set-up and coordination.
- Develop AutoCAD and Revit Standards including BIM content and related families, layer management, line styles/line weights, printing standards, etc.
- Train co-workers and answer questions on all AutoCAD/Revit related issues. Troubleshoot and help determine solutions with software and hardware issues.
- Train, oversee and assist in the day-to-day activities of Revit project teams to ensure BIM standards are maintained in the creation of the Architectural Project Model and integrated with the other design disciplines including but not limited to Structural and MEP consultants.
- Develop and maintain an electronic detail-library or kit-of-parts system for managing prototypical BIM families, related content and architectural details.
- Two-year college degree in architectural drafting or related field
- Bachelors degree in Architecture preferred
- Five+ years experience in architectural design and drafting and BIM modeling.
- Must have an in-depth working knowledge of current BIM (Revit) versions with emphasis on implementation, creation of standards, related content and families.
- Two years experience in construction administration preferred
- Two years experience with commercial construction preferred
- Proficient use of Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified Professional preferred.
- Experience with Sketchup and 3D Max preferred
Primary Location: : MN-Chanhassen - COR - Corporate
Shift: Day Job
To apply, please visit: http://jobs.lifetimefitness.com/job/Chanhassen-BIMCAD-Systems-Manager-Job-MN-55317/22181500/
|Contact Information:||Life Time Casting|