|Seasonal Part Time Sales Professional
|Post Date:||Monday, September 30|
|Job Title:||Seasonal Part Time Sales Professional|
|Organization:||Tiffany & Co.|
|Description:||Tiffany & Co..... the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 175 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
If you're a customer service driven professional who is sophisticated in the art of styling jewelry, then explore a seasonal retail position at Tiffany & Co. As a Seasonal Sales Professional, you will provide outstanding yet efficient service in all customer interactions. This includes welcoming customers, listening to their gift giving needs and providing creative solutions using your art of styling. Most importantly, you will seek opportunities to exceed customer expectations in every transaction and help the store exceed sales plan.
The ideal candidate will have previous retail and/or luxury retail experience or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc). Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays is required. Strong communication and customer service skills are required. Ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is key. Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems and Microsoft Outlook/e-mail is preferred. A college degree or Graduate Gemologist degree is a plus. Candidates should have authorization to work in the United States.
All applicants for Sales Professional positions will be required to complete a Pre-Hire Assessment as part of the recruitment process
- Previous retail or luxury retail experience or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc).
- Proven track record in achieving sales results.
- Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems and Microsoft Outlook/e-mail.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- A college/university degree.
- Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.
- Language skills preferred.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
|Contact Information:||Human Resource|