|Post Date:||Thursday, August 8|
|Job Title:||Project Manger/Architect|
|Description:||Shea, Inc. is a nationally recognized design firm with a unique approach of creating solutions through a seamless blend of architecture, interior design and branding/marketing communications. Shea is a leader in providing creative, strategic and business-based solutions for clients in the areas of retail, restaurant/hospitality, financial institutions and corporate. Our award winning work provides real business results for clients and has built our reputation for smart creativity.
We currently have an opening for a Project Manager/Architect with 8+ year experience in project management, construction documents, construction administration and code knowledge. Ideal candidate will have full understanding of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the fields of foodservice, restaurant and hospitality. Basic understanding of kitchen equipment and layouts is a plus. Candidate will be responsible for the day to day project management on a national account with multiple projects across multiple states. Approximately 20% of travel is require for the position.
Shea requires leadership, responsibility and independence with an emphasis on creative and strategic thinking from employees. As a representative of Shea, we expect integrity and clear communications in our day-to-day environment.
• Demonstrated project management from project initiation through project completion with internal project team, along with client, general contractors, engineers and city/health department process.
• Preparation of schematic, design development and construction documents through thorough knowledge and skills in AutoCAD & Revit including layers, redlines and an understanding of code.
• Demonstrated success in working on multiple projects with multiple deadlines, in a fast turnaround environment .
• Excellent communication (verbal, visual and written) and listening skills.
• Demonstrated attention to detail organization and follow through skills.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
|Contact Information:||Michelle Schindeldecker|
|Misc. Info:||No phone calls/agency calls please. Shea is an Equal Opportunity Employer.|