||Levi + Wong Design Associates Inc. is an established and expanding 33 person Architecture / Interior Design / Landscape Architecture / Planning design firm with diverse Health Care, Senior Care/Housing, Corporate, and High-Tech client base located outside of Boston, Massachusetts.
We are seeking a – HEALTH CARE Architect - with a minimum10 + years experience for Full Time Employment who would like the opportunity to expand their design and technical skills, to join our team of multidisciplinary designers. The individual must a have high level of design skills and a high interest and skills in all levels of Virtual Design / BIM.
• Experience in Health Care (Acute, Ambulatory and Outpatient)
• ArchiCAD and/or Revit proficient - BIM and Virtual Building development
• 10+ years minimum years experience
• Bachelor of Architecture (Minimum)
• Licensed Architect (Preferred but not required)
• Leadership interpersonal skills and independent thinking
• High level of design skills
• Extensive experience in building technology
• LEED and Sustainability knowledge
• MAC/PC experience
We are highly skilled and proficient working in a 3D Virtual Design/BIM interactive teamwork environment that furthers our quality of design and service. Our work, size, location, benefits package and interactive design approach allows for unique learning and growth opportunities. We are located in historic Concord, MA, served by commuter rail & free parking. Send resumes & examples of work by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.