||The Oracle DBA will be responsible for all systems Design and Administration tasks. Knowledge of Navy Ship Yard Applications is a plus.
- ERD design and architecture
- Run batch script processing.
- Troubleshooting data and table issues
- New Oracle installations
- Understanding of VPD
- Configuring and maintenance of Oracle
- Information Assurance, installing patches and updates.
- Evaluating and responding to IAVA Certs and Bulletins.
- Applying best practices for tuning the operating system for overall system performance.
- Monitoring system performance, make recommendations as applicable.
- Configure and operate Backup software and tape storage systems.
- IA Certification: Security+
- Oracle Certification
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
Expertise in migrating data from one datacenter to another using Oracle in both locations.
Must have a SSBI Clearance
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1886779-2073-9953