|Post Date:||Saturday, July 20|
|Job Title:||BIM Coordinator|
|Description:||- Provide BIM production support for project teams, including project model setup, file export and deliverables.
- Work with the Project Manager and Project Architect in producing a project‐based BIM implementation plan.
- Ensure that BIM models adhere to all internal and client specific standards.
- Perform periodic QA/QC audits of project files to ensure compliance with the agreed upon strategy, standards and work processes.
- Conduct BIM training for new employees and ongoing CE sessions.
- Participate in the BIM Committee for the purpose of knowledge sharing, best practices and lessons learned.
- Identify, evaluate, and implement productivity gains possible through the use of customization, scripting, and other automation technologies.
- Degree in architecture or related field required.
- Must have two or more years production experience in design, drafting, or engineering.
- Must have two or more years experience in Revit with intermediate Revit knowledge.
- Revit document production experience and skills required.
- In-depth working knowledge of current BIM versions with emphasis on project sheet set up.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1873446-2073-9853
|Contact Information:||Human Resource|