|Senior LLP Manager
|Post Date:||Wednesday, July 3|
|Job Title:||Senior LLP Manager|
A Sr. LLP Manager will manage and coordinate the implementation of projects that have organization-wide implications and impact, including international and multi-national initiatives. Such efforts will require cross-function involvement with PL, PTL, customers, vendors and suppliers and require strategic stakeholder involvement. Responsible for the formalization of comprehensive project plans, clarifying timelines, milestones, goals and ownership. Will lead regular meetings to ensure effectiveness of plan, cost implications and quality of solution.
This position will have direct reports of an LLP Manager and a Sr. Operations Supervisor while also working with our Transportation Management group. Customer operation consists of but not limited to inbound shipment of parts and outbound shipments of final product.
Dimensions / Scope:
- Customer Liason
- Overall Program Responsibility
- Facilitate Support Central for Program Management
- Lead Collaboration for Strategic Discussions
- Change Management
- Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Value Log
Key Accomlishments/Savings People:
- Facilitate the recruitment and assignment of Project Leaders and team members and defines duties, responsibilities and scope of authority.
- Provide leadership to team members in identifying project risks early and guide them in developing appropriate mitigation plans.
- Intervene when necessary to resolve issues between project managers, operations, functional teams and customers.
- Instill in the operations leadership team that safe performance is a critical element required to achieve success and is recognized as an indicator of management effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies and company policies and procedures.
- Lead project scope development and options analysis.
- Identify and recommend vendors and suppliers necessary to complete the project and deploy logistics solution.
- Assist the project manager in directing all phases of programs from inception through completion.
Growth / Customer Experience:
- Work closely with customer's leadership and project team during scope development and option analysis phase.
- Manage the clients' expectations regarding our team's satisfactory performance & project execution.
- Identify future opportunities for process enhancement and value generation.
- Thoroughly review project budget for accuracy and report inconsistencies and analysis.
- Closely manage resources and expenses to meet forecasted budget.
- Continually evaluate project to assess whether deliverable will meet customer's needs at the contractual rates.
- Evaluate existing facilities and fleet/material handling equipment
- Establish relationships with local PTL operations as well as other vendor operations
- Ensure all IT infrastructure and systems are implemented and working properly.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Supply Chain preferred
- 3 - 5 years related functional experience in multiple supply chain service lines (transportation, warehousing, LLP, etc), required.
- 1 - 3 years managerial or supervisory experience, required.
Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske Logistics is EEOC
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
|Contact Information:||Human Resource|