The core responsibility of the Contractor Architectural Designer is to assist Senior Design Architects in the preparation of design documentation for remodel and feasibility studies, schematic design, design development and construction documents. Document and learn the architectural principles of building system design. Assist in the implementation and coordination of the work from architectural and engineering consultants on selected projects. Prepare and implement appropriate changes to projects in a timely manner with direction. Prepare presentation drawings and architectural renderings for in house and public display and meetings.
• 4 year architecture degree minimum. Graduate architecture degree in progress or completed is preferred.
• 0-3 year’s architectural office experience minimum, dependent on evaluation of candidate skills. 3-5 years architecture industry experience preferred.
• AutoCAD (required), Revit (preferred, not required)
• Graphic Applications - Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch-Up, Illustrator (all required)
• Business Applications - MS Office, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel (all required)