||One of the largest architectural firms in Minnesota, RSP Architects has a reputation for delivering creative, innovative and effective solutions on time and on budget for a wide range of clients nationwide. Our firm, comprised of individuals experienced in retail, hospitality, healthcare, commercial and developer-centered projects, focuses on the customer experience – creating enticing spaces that draw people inside. Located in the historic Grain Belt Brew House in Northeast Minneapolis, we are searching for an experienced Account Manager to define, communicate and accomplish the marketing and communications objectives within several specific market sectors: healthcare, environments for aging, science + technology, and facilities assessment.
The Account Manager is the primary contact and filter for these studios’ long and short-term marketing initiatives. This individual will work with the leadership to conceptualize a strategic vision for these individual studios and then work with marketing creative teams to develop and execute proposals as well as targeted communications and marketing programs.
This individual must have excellent project management and communication skills – the ability to manage multiple and often competing deadlines, collaborate with others, and prioritize in a fast-paced, open work environment while keeping diverse project teams informed and on track. Ideally, this individual is also a strong writer, able to craft compelling cover letters and project stories. We are looking for a strategic thinker with a sophisticated graphic sensibility and excellent command of English grammar, spelling and composition.
• Proven ability to manage a schedule-driven proposal process in a team-based environment
• Honed organizational and project management skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to think strategically as well as tactically
• Prioritize and perform multiple tasks
• Ability to manage, motivate, and work upstream and downstream with all levels of staff, including senior management
Education and Experience:
• College degree in journalism, business administration, marketing or related field
• Minimum of 5 years of experience, preferably in related design, agency or marketing environment
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (v5.0 or greater), specifically InDesign and Photoshop, as well as the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Our employees enjoy respect, room to grow and the opportunity to do exceptional work, and we take pride in their loyalty and dedication. They make our firm a great place to work. We provide competitive benefits and contribute to health, dental, and life insurance, offer 401K, employee stock ownership plan and more.