|Director, Analytical Services (Target)
|Post Date:||Friday, February 8|
|Job Title:||Director, Analytical Services (Target)|
|Description:||103042 - Eden Prairie, MN
Function as the senior level marketing professional with the primary responsibility to supervise and direct all Category Management, Creative Event Marketing, and other advanced marketing /analytical services initiatives within a designated region.
- Supervise and provide leadership for all the Category Management activities within the region.
- Represent the analytical services department in new principal interviews or business reviews by being able to present the capabilities of the entire department.
- Serve as the primary source of training and developing all department personnel within the region. Develop Performance Agreements for all department personnel.
- Analyze the overall department needs within the region and recommend personnel moves, changes, enhancements, or re-structuring as necessary.
- Ensure that all department personnel are equipped with the tools needed to function, including proper software and hardware, advanced training, business tools, etc.
- Enable both customers and principals to use this position as a resource for all available marketing technologies across the region and individual offices within the region.
- Supervise the analysis of complex data sets and integrate all sales technology tools in order to create marketing presentations for principals represented by Acosta across the region.
- Establish the leadership position with the Category Managers at all key customers and assist them in their category management process.
- Supervise the creation of cross-office major marketing presentations including account and principal business reviews, new item introductions, category reviews, new principal reviews, etc. for use within the region.
- Establish the leadership position with Customers and Clients in development of customer co-marketing events and local market events.
- Initiate and participate with Business Managers and principals in the design, implementation and evaluation of local marketing events.
- Utilize and understand all tools thoroughly, including IRI and ACNielsen syndicated scanning data, Spectra, and systems used to generate the information of category reviews.
- Report to the VP of Analytical Services within the region as to the overall status and progress of the marketing/analytical services.
- Must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in marketing, sales and/or comparable background from industry sources.
- Must have prior work experience in data analysis and systems and demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of the technology involved to operate and maintain these systems.
- Must have the ability to speak in public and address audiences regarding the progress of marketing within the region.
- Must have a high degree of proficiency in Windows and related software applications including spreadsheets, word processing, graphics, e-mail, faxability, database management, ACNielsen Workstation, NITRO and IRI Data Server.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Must be able to operate a calculator, computer, printer, fax machine, telephone and copy machine.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
|Contact Information:||Human Resource|