|Architectural Intern (Experienced)
|Post Date:||Tuesday, January 8|
|Job Title:||Architectural Intern (Experienced)|
|Description:||- Responsible for preparing presentation drawings and models and developing designs and technical solutions throughout all phases of a project.
- Working with the project designer, assist with the design direction for projects through a collaborative process.
- Participate and contribute to design discussions, idea generation, design studies, and design work in drawing, model and 3D image formats.
- Ability to integrate technical requirements with building systems while maintaining the integrity of the building design.
- Participate and contribute to design discussions, idea generation, and design work in drawing, model and 3D image formats.
- Generate revisions and corrections from outline mock-ups, redlined drawings and project document sets.
- Attend client meetings to observe the overall process and develop presentation skills.
- Participate in construction site visits to better understand the construction process.
- Recognize and document conflicts that arise during construction and development and offer alternatives to resolve these issues.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture and five years relevant architectural experience working with design leader required experience in one of Flad's market segments preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and Sketch-up required.
- A Master's degree in architecture and LEED AP preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and 3D rendering software are strongly preferred.
- Only candidates who submit work samples will be considered.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
|Contact Information:||Human Resource|