|Post Date:||Friday, December 14|
|Job Title:||Research Director|
|Description:||136212 - Eden Prairie, MN
The Director of research will be the lead person on projects that are assigned to the Research and Advanced Analytics group. They will create the project outline, workflow, and be responsible to deliver quality insights, conclusions, and answers. These projects can range from a specific client issue, a customer opportunity, or internal analysis needed to grow Acosta's business.
- Problem solving - ability to think in a linear logical thought process
- Research Skills - ability to assimilate relevant data sources and hone in on key insights that drive business recommendations
- Financial analysis - ability to quantify and model the economic impact of various business scenarios
- Interaction with Senior level positions at our clients and customers
- Project management
- Computer - Excel, PowerPoint with the ability to quickly pickup new software like IRI, Spectra, and ACNielsen
- Time management - ability to work several projects simultaneously
- Evaluate Research Alliances - help determine strategic research partners for Acosta
- 5 yrs + experience in research for a CPG manufacturer, financial institution, or as a consultant.
- Must have a high degree of proficiency in Windows and related software applications including spreadsheets, work processing, and graphics.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others including presenting one on one and in large groups.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
|Contact Information:||Human Resource|