|Project Manager - Healthcare
|Post Date:||Wednesday, October 17|
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Healthcare|
Imagine working for a truly global company whose 45,000 employees share
a singular passion: to make the world a better place. We enjoy what we
do at AECOM. We bring projects to life in the cities and communities in
which we work, and we're driven by a set of values and a common purpose
- to create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural and social
environments. Innovation is built into every project we manage and
every community we serve. We'll provide you support in an environment
that allows you to grow and succeed. Come share your passion with
us.ArchitectureWe help shape the world around us - from high-rise
buildings to educational, cultural, research and transportation
Our design process is based on energy-efficient building systems, and appropriate selection of materials and form to maximize environmental conditions and long-term performance.Seasoned Senior Project Manager with public and/or private sector healthcare experience, positive/current healthcare client relationships and a desire to sell and lead new healthcare work.
- Responsible for securing, planning, developing, organizing, and supervising design and construction efforts ensuring both client and project success as measured by client satisfaction, work quality, profitability, and internal collaboration efforts.
- Involved in sales planning and sales of our services responsible for successful client relationships with goal to win more work.
- Responsible for holding entire project team accountable for all aspects of project performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Engineering; professional registration (RA or PE) required.
- Motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who is a smart and capable business builder.
- 8+ years project management experience including leading/managing large, complex projects required.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of successful sales experience with a high degree of client satisfaction.
- Expert in all phases and aspects of large, complex projects, with team leadership ability with an understanding of all tasks associated with design, management, planning and direction of projects and construction document preparation.
- Ability to plan, execute and take responsibility for assigned projects
- Detailed understanding of various regulatory building codes; working knowledge of current construction materials and methods; thorough knowledge of design production techniques including computer software required.
- Well-developed and effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong word processing and spreadsheet skills.
- Previous supervisory experience within a collaborative environment.
- Knowledgeable of applicable project management software.
- Hands on familiarity with project planning/forecasting and control methods using applicable tools.
- Understands all aspects of project cash flow, revenue recognition and other key performance indicators.
- Skillful negotiator, adept with various types of professional services contracts and Owner/Contractor agreements.
- Possesses a deep understanding of the relationship between work product and contract language.
- Extensive travel required.
*LI-AS1 AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide.
It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position, please
|Contact Information:||Human Resource|