Architecture Minnesota, the primary public outreach tool of AIA Minnesota, is published to educate the public about architecture designed by AIA Minnesota members, and communicate the spirit and value of quality architecture to both the public and our membership.
In so doing, Architecture Minnesota fulfills the following objectives:
* Educates the public about the profession of architecture.
* Informs AIA Minnesota members about the work and ideas of fellow practitioners.
* Enhances public awareness and appreciation of architecture.
* Advocates quality design in architecture and the urban/regional/rural contexts.
* Reaches individuals in Minnesota and beyond (either through paid, gift or complimentary subscriptions), who are in positions of influence, to select AIA Minnesota architects for projects both in and out of the State of Minnesota.
If you are interested in being featured in our magazine, please direct all
inquiries to Christopher Hudson, Editor.
If you are interested in advertising in our magazine, please direct all
inquiries to Pam Nelson, Advertising Sales Director.
If you have questions about circulation of the magazine or your subscription,
please contact Amber Allardyce, Architecture Minnesota Circulation Director.
Copies of previous articles are available in PDF form.
Article PDF Request Form
If you are interested in purchasing reprints of articles in bulk from our printer,
please download the Price Sheet.
If you have any questions regarding reprints, please contact
Stephanie Pelzer, Editorial Assistant, 612-338-6763
***There is a standard fee per article. Please see form for current rate.